- Orders are generally processed within 5-10 business days.
- Our facility operates Monday-Friday and is closed on weekends and US holidays.
- In the event the recipient refuses or is unable to accept delivery, they are still responsible for any duties, customs, taxes, and return fees.
International Shipping (Canada):
- Please keep in mind shipping delays may occur with international shipments.
- The receiver is responsible for any additional duties, customs, and tax fees.
- Items that are out of stock will be placed on backorder.
- Backorders will ship separate from the original order once the product is available.
- If you would like to cancel a backordered item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request a refund/return, please contact us at email@example.com. Do not ship any returns until approval has been granted. Please ensure the form given upon approval is included in your return package.
- If any items do not meet your expectations, they can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund. Any items returned after 30 days will not be eligible for a refund.
- Any original shipping or processing charges are non-refundable.
- Unless otherwise specified, the returner is responsible for any postage and shipping costs.
- Please ensure your return is well packed, items damaged during return shipping are unable to be refunded.
- Refunds will begin processing when returned items are received at our facility.
Damaged ProductIf product is delivered with damages or defects, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org right away.